RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
1. Self Evaluation - you must answer NO to be able to attend your scheduled game.
- Have you displayed any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past week - fever above 100.4, cough, difficulty breathing, vomiting, diarrhea etc?
- Have you been in the presence of anyone with COVID-19 in the past week?
- Have you traveled out of the country in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you just returned from one of the current 'hotpots' (FL, TX, AZ, NC etc)? If so, you must take a 2 week quarantine from the league.
2. Anyone who is unable to answer the Self Evaluation questions or feels sick (no matter what sort of sickness it is) needs to stay home. Coughing, and sneezing are the easiest ways to spread the virus, so please exercise caution. This is for the athlete’s safety as well as the safety of all others.
3. Entrance to the field will ONLY be via the gate on Linden Ave - the gate closest to the Science building (black mirrored windows)
4. Once the game has finished, all players MUST exit via the gate near stands (behind dugouts) further down on Linden Ave.
5. Players can arrive 20 minutes prior to their game time to have their temperature checked before entering the field. Players must obey the 6 ft social distancing rule while waiting to have their temperature checked.
6. Players may warm up on the sideline beside the science building, but again obeying the social distancing rules from one another.
7. Each player is responsible for bringing their own water bottle to the games. There is to be NO sharing of water at the facility.
8. Once at the field, take out what is needed for the session, put everything else back in your bag and it must be separated from anyone else’s bag by 6 feet.
9. If you are sitting on the sidelines or resting, players MUST wear a mask at all times. Masks DO NOT need to be worn while playing. Coaches must also wear a mask for the duration of the game. The benches will be closed for the season.
10. Players not playing, should also be sitting / resting 6 ft apart from one another.
11. We must minimize physical touching between players and coaches. We understand that this may be difficult, but players may not celebrate with one another with any hugs or high fives after scoring a goal.
12. NO bathrooms will be open during the games. Please ensure you visit a restroom before your game.
13. Parents WILL NOT be allowed inside the fences as the stands will be closed. Parents are allowed to watch from outside of the fences. Please continue to observe the social distancing 6 ft rule from other families / spectators.
14. At the end of the game - a wave, salute, 'air high 5' will take the place of handshakes, high fives or elbow bumps.
15. Please make certain to pick up all water bottles and your own trash and throw them away before leaving the field